Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mama's Planning Some Meals

I've been holding out.  I have been meal-planning for the last few weeks but I haven't been posting.  It just seemed like a ton of work from which there was only a bit of interest.  But then people kept telling me how much they enjoy the posts, so here I am...I hope that committing this all to the internet world will force me to stick to my intentions.  :)

Meal Plans 
Week of 1/23

Sunday 23
Breakfast:  cereal and bananas
Lunch:  out
Dinner:  black-eyed peas and greens, homemade drop-biscuits

Monday 24
Breakfast:  homemade brown sugar and cinnamon pop tarts, smoothies
Lunch:  bean burritos and cheesy roll-ups

Tuesday 25
Breakfast:  toast and fruit
Lunch:  miso soup with noodles
Dinner:  pasta fagioli soup, homemade bread, green salad

Wednesday 26
Breakfast:  cereal and smoothies
Lunch:  leftovers
Dinner:  homemade pizza, broccoli piccata

Thursday 27
Breakfast:  carrot-raisin muffins and applesauce
Lunch:  grilled pizza sandwiches, veggies and ranch
Dinner:  red beans and rice, steamed kale, corn on the cob 

Friday 28
Breakfast:  carrot-raisin muffins and smoothies
Lunch:  bean burritos and cheesy roll-ups
Dinner:  grilled cheese sandwiches and veggie dill soup

Saturday 29
Breakfast:  cereal and smoothies
Lunch:  out
Dinner:  pancakes, tofu scramble, roasted potatoes

Some Yummy Extras:  spiced chocolate pudding,  bread, cashew cream sauce for smoothies.  :)

No comments: